ULTIMATE BRISTOL WALKING TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 3-12
- 1 Household Private Tour
Discover Bristol’s rich history with the ultimate walking tour!
- Join us on College Green for a tour through Bristol’s old town and beautiful harbourside where local historian and artist Duncan McKellar will guide you through 1000 years of Bristol’s history!
- Stroll along the route of the Saxon town walls taking in Pirate haunts and the highlights of Bristol’s Street art. See Long John Silver’s Inn and Robinson Crusoe’s first port of call. Observe evidence of Blitz damage, storm the Norman castle and listen for Underground rivers.
- This unique walking tour will tell you all you need to know about Bristol’s fascinating past with the added bonus of finishing in a timeless smuggler’s tavern for a barrel of rum.
- Tours go out on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Meet outside the Cathedral Main Entrance at 11:30am
- Buses for College Green are numbers 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 19, 40A, 41, 412, 624